Because we cannot support every worthy program, we have developed these guidelines to help eligible nonprofit organizations understand our priorities, values, and limitations.
Funding Categories - Charitable Choice
Organizations seeking funding should have a specific focus on community family intervention, prevention and aftercare for grant consideration, eligible nonprofit’s must submit a grant request form.
Please allow a minimum of 4 to 6 weeks for a response.
Telephone inquiries and faxed requests will not be considered.
Our contributions to faith-based organizations are designed to enhance services to the larger community in which an organization operates.
For grant consideration, eligible nonprofits must apply online. Telephone inquiries and faxed requests are not accepted.
The following information is required:
1. Organization and contact name and address and 501(c) 3 documentation
2. Statement of your group’s history and purpose
3. Amount requested is limited to $200.00 to $10,000
4 .Purpose of contribution
5. Budget for organization and specific project
6. Copy of most recent audited financial statement
7. List of Board Members
8. List of other corporate and foundation contributors
9. Demographic of group(s) served
10. Plan detailing how will the coalition be acknowledged
11. Names, if any, of coalition staff connected to this project
12. List of accrediting agencies, if applicable