Office of the Bishop’s Collaborative
Bridging the Gap in Educating the Family for Their success
Enriching Minds, Developing Character, Impacting the World
"Continuing the Conversation with Private and Faith Based Providers, Clergy and Congregations"
About the Founder
Bishop Kelvin D. Moore, Sr. is the Overseer of Success and Deliverance Evangelical Ministry – His work includes Senior Research Analyst for World Outreach and Evangelism. He serve as the facilitator of Bridge the Gap Coalition Collaboration Connecting, Strengthening and Supporting the nonprofit community for the public good, He specialize in broad-based donor support for nonprofits. He have served as a fundraising consultant for membership, religion and many other non-profits. For more than 20 years he have helped non-profits with everything from consultation on business plans to internal controls and financial statement budget/audits. His mission is to provide leadership, education, and advocacy to enhance the nonprofit organizations to serve their communities.
For your convenience, we have provided sample letter
formation to submit click on link to review ®
Coalition Agency Membership
Coalition Renewal of Membership - Renew Today
Coalition New Member - Send us a Letter of Inquiry
Coalition Reinstatement after two years - submit Reinstatement Membership Letter
Our Advocacy Services & Educational Outreach
- Provide church's educational, outreach, music, and fellowship programs
- Provide Christian prayer ministry
- Evangelistic Association & Community Enforcement
- Advisory Conference & Parent Meeting
- Together with other groups, the teams work to serve people in need.
- Seeking to restore Christian values
- Christian issues and struggles around the world
- Safeguard the social, religious and political rights of Christians
Bridge the Gap Coalition for families addresses the challenges that face families trying to overcome poverty and at risk conditions
Core Concern of the Coalition:
• Economic Development
• Health Care
• Advocacy and Leadership
• Empowering Youth Voice
• Connecting our Community with State resources
• Encouraging and enlisting the full participation of our community to improve the quality of life for better places to live, work and raise a family
I want to express my appreciation for your generosity in support of I care world mission. Your personal commitment is always incredibly helpful and allow us to reach our goal. Your assistance means so much to us but even more to our I care world mission. Thank you from all of us.
Sincerely, Bishop Kelvin D. Moore, Sr. & Missionary Jacqueline Moore
Help All Network click on link ®
Result You Can Expect
You will receive creative ways to decrease expenditures, increase revenues, create greater efficiencies, leverage technology, and create strategic partnerships. We Inform, Promote, Connect and Strengthen individual nonprofits and the nonprofit sector.